BEST DOG MUM EVER, Woman's Leggings, Cotton
These fantastic leggings are suited to a heavy workout in the gym as they are to a relaxing walk in the park. Combining warmth and protection with breathability you can look and feel great at the same time.
These leggings are created using the finest quality cotton, which makes up 95% of the total material used (the remaining 5% is elastane which allows them to fit well yet also provides a non-damaging stretch to give full freedom of movement).
These cotton leggings cover the entire leg, are of medium rise and are available in sizes from small to 2XL (details below). With a 220gsm (grams per square metre) weight, the garment is extremely comfortable to wear.
Print is on left side only
Material: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane.
- Full length, medium rise leggings.
- Available in sizes up to 2XL.
- Breathable cotton suitable for gym use.
Size guide (UK Sizes):
- Small: 6-8
- Medium: 10
- Large: 12
- Extra-Large: 14
- 2XL: 16-18
|US / CAN||US / Letter||UK / AUS||Europe||Italy||France||JPN|